topbella

Senin, 08 November 2010

Dewi Persik: scratches Jupe Out Scenario

JAKARTA - Mutual of attack between Julia Perez, Dewi Persik in a real fight movie scene tails. According to Dewi Persik, or usually called Depe, acting by Jupe is not in the screenplay.
"As it happens we are there fighting scenes. So, we are both directed by the director and I just do fit the script. But if he is, outside the script and director," says Depe when contacted via phone on Sunday (11/07/2010 .)
Before the fight scene in the movie Requiem Goyang Karawang done, they are more used to attack each other with words of detraction. After taunted each other, then the physical contest conducted.
"After that I embrace him for pushing and drop him. But then I Jupe attractive legs until I fell and was dragged. Jupe I embraced so he dropped his body, but instead I kept occupied driven, then my face dicakari," he explained.
Former wife of Jamil and Aldi Taher Saipul is not understand the cause of action Jupe scratching his face. Because the emotion was hooked, and then back scratches Depe Jupe Jupe by pulling hair.
"I baseball know why he clawed my face. But there was no direction from the director. I think she is stressed or crazy times, yes, I occupy and scratching my face. Spontaneously I loose control and go crazy. Moreover, I see blood in advance. So will baseball like, I pulled him while I was dragging, "he explained.
Conscious of the two artists a real fight, the director Helfi Kardit hugged Depe and stop shooting. Depe emotion which culminated finally eased slightly after dilerai director.
"I immediately hugged mas Helfi and say istighfar. After that, I began to organize and control my emotions," he concluded.

0 komentar: